Best Sellers Kit - Full Size Detox Pads & Hydro-Screen
Detox Pads / Hydro-Screen Set
These iconic skincare formulas are at the core of Dr. Nassif’s quest for everyone to enjoy healthy and radiant skin. Detox Pads are an essential daily multi-tasking cleansing, exfoliating and anti-aging treatment followed by Hydro-Screen, an advanced technology serum that hydrates, nourishes, moisturizes and protects.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Elasta-derm C - An antioxidant and age-defying complex that helps regulate circadian rhythms, fight free radical damage, minimize the appearance of wrinkles, and lighten and even the skin tone.
- Bakuchiol - A natural antioxidant and skin-restoring ingredient, it is a gentler alternative to retinol. Its soothing and smoothing properties help reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, boost collagen production, improve skin texture and even the skin tone.
- Salicylic Acid - A member of the Beta-hydroxy acid family, it is used to exfoliate dead skin cells, treat acne breakouts, reduce inflammation, and improve overall skin texture.
- Glycolic Acid - A naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), it works to exfoliate pore-clogging, dead skin cells that sit on the skin surface and helps retexturize, brighten and refresh lackluster skin.
- Lactic Acid - A naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid produced by fermentation of milk, it hydrates, gently exfoliates, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improves overall skin tone and texture.
- Witch Hazel Extract - A skin conditioner known for its anti-irritant, astringent, skin clearing, softening and soothing properties.
- Ectoin - A naturally occurring molecule in the Extremolyte family, it helps protect skin cells from environmental & UV damage. Reduces inflammation, improves skin barrier function, and maintains balanced hydration.
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Hyaluronic Filling Spheres™ - A dehydrated form of Hyaluronic Acid that swells with moisture when applied. Helps provide intense moisturization, improve the look of deeper lines and wrinkles, improve skin firmness and elasticity, and add volume to the appearance of facial contours.
- Ceramide NP - A naturally occurring, long chain of lipids (fats) that are major components of the skin’s outer layers, it supports the renewal of the skin's natural protective layer and forms an effective barrier against moisture loss.
- Retinol - Commonly known as Vitamin A, it is a skin-restoring, wrinkle-smoothing, firming ingredient and an antioxidant, allowing it to improve a range of skin concerns related to visible signs of aging.
- Sytenol® A - A natural antioxidant and skin-restoring ingredient found in the babchi plant; it is a gentler alternative to retinol. Its soothing and smoothing properties help reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, boost collagen production, improve skin texture and even the skin tone.
- Retinol Molecular Film Fluid - A very thin film that contains stabilized Retinol (Vitamin A) and Tocopherol (Vitamin E) to enhance its delivery and absorption into the skin. Helps to minimize trans-epidermal water loss and provide a soft and pleasant feel to the skin.
- Lipochroman® - A synthetic molecule that has a similar structure to Vitamin E, it works as a super potent antioxidant to help prevent damage to skin cells and tissues which trigger skin aging.
The thin, soft single-use pad contains the perfect amount of moisture, delivering a cool, refreshing cleansing treatment that leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and comforted.
The clear golden serum has a luxuriously silky feel and a subtle, pleasant scent. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling smooth, soft, and comforted, with no tackiness.
Gently wipe face with a pad. Avoid the upper and lower eyelids. Do not rinse off. A tingling sensation may occur; this is normal. Use twice daily, morning and evening. Follow with your usual skincare routine. Dry Skin: Use 2x weekly and build up to daily use. Normal Skin: Use 3x weekly and build up to daily use. Oily Skin: Use daily.
Apply 2-3 drops to a clean face, neck and décolleté. Allow the serum to absorb into skin. Use twice daily, morning and evening, as the last step in your regimen to provide immediate hydration and provide an invisible barrier to seal in moisture in one step.
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Methyl Gluceth-20, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Ectoin, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Sorbitol, Dihydroxy Methylchromone, Bakuchiol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Carbonate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, D-Limonene.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Retinol, Bakuchiol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycosphingolipids, Ceramide NP, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Bisabolol, Tocotrienols, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, BHT, Lecithin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Squalene, Beta-Sitosterol, Octadecendioic Acid, Acetic Acid, Linalool, Geraniol, Amyl Cinnamal.