Not all night creams were created equally! Our Pure Hydration Rejuvenating Night Cream utilizes an innovative ingredient complex for hydration along with antioxidants and a stable Vitamin C to provide skin with the vital hydration it needs at night. This will allow your skin to appear smoother, while fine lines and wrinkles temporarily appear less noticeable. Your skin tone will appear brighter and more even-looking and overall, you’ll achieve a more youthful looking complexion.
To better understand how our Pure Hydration Rejuvenating Night Cream provides key health benefits for your skin, we’re breaking down the ingredients and benefits—along with what skin concerns they target.
- An innovative hydrating ingredient, H2OBioEV®, (Galactoarabinan) helps replenish essential humectants while also creating a thin surface barrier to help retain moisture on the skin.
- A unique form of Vitamin C, BV-OSC®, helps brighten and even out skin tone, helps support skin’s own natural collagen, and provides antioxidants which may help fight free radical aggressors.
- ViaPure® Poria from the mushroom family, helps soothe while providing further antioxidants which may help fight free radical aggressors.
- Provides vital hydration to skin at night when it needs it most, helping it look smoother, feel softer, and provide an overall younger looking complexion.
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, brightens and evens skin tone, and helps soother and calm skin with antioxidants.
Use Pure Hydration Rejuvenating Night Cream nightly after cleansing with Pure Hydration Gentle Cleanser and/or our Detox Pads (or a cleanser of your choice). Then, apply Pure Hydration Rejuvenating Night Cream over your favorite serum, or over our Nightly Restorative Antioxidant Serum.
Pure Hydration Rejuvenating Night Cream to Hydrate, Improve Skin Tone, Boost Collagen & Fight Free Radicals
1.7oz | $75.00
If you need assistance, please click here.
The NassifMD Dermaceuticals™ Team
NasssifMD Dermaceuticals™ is proud to bring you products that are: