Protect & Hydrate
The sheer, lightweight lotion is a chemical-free alternative to sun protection:
- 100% physical sunscreen; Reef Safe
- Water-resistant mineral sunscreen protects against UVA aging and UVB burning rays
- Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin types, including post-procedure
- Delivers continuous moisture to hydrate and plump skin for a more youthful appearance
- The universal tint helps mask minor imperfections for a smooth and even complexion
- Light enough to wear alone or under makeup for everyday skin protection
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Zinc Oxide 10% & Titanium Dioxide 5% - deliver effective protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- Hyaluronic Acid - A naturally occurring molecule that can hold 1,000 times its weight in Helps provide hydration, improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin texture and elasticity.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate - A non-acidic molecule made from Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) and Palmitic Acid (fatty acid), it is a potent antioxidant and free-radical scavenging ingredient essential to healthy
<u>Active Ingredients</u>: Zinc Oxide 10%, Titanium Dioxide 5.5% Inactive Ingredients: Water/Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Methicone, Iron Oxides, Glycerin, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methicone, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone /PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium, Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol.
The lightweight whipped butter texture with universal tint glides onto skin for sheer to light coverage. Skin feels hydrated with a dewy, glowing finish.
See “How to Use” for instructions by skin type, where applicable. Apply to face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Wait at least 30 minutes before sun exposure, or as directed by a physician. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Reapply immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours. May be used daily.