Refresh, Nourish & Hydrate 3 Piece Day Time Essentials
This collection features global best-sellers Detox Pads and Hydro-Screen, two products that should be part of everyone’s skincare routine day and night, and Soft Focus Hydrating Day Cream, a silky hydration cream that hydrates the skin, helps to minimize the appearance of pores, and gives the skin a youthful, soft-focus appearance.
Detox Facial Pads
The soft pads perform a wide range of skin-caring benefits, in a few easy swipes:
- Gently removes all traces of makeup and impurities from the day
- Deep cleans the skin without stripping
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Helps clean pores and minimize pore size
- Helps create smoother looking skin texture
- Helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Delivers antioxidant protection
- Evens and brightens skin tone
- Helps hydrate the skin and reduce inflammation
- Helps firm the appearance of the skin
The multi-tasking, silky-smooth, essential skin treatment:
- Hydrates deep layers of skin while also protecting the surface from damage
- Helps strengthen the skin barrier function to minimize moisture loss
- Optimizes the skin’s natural hydration to improve the look of dry and aging skin
- Delivers powerful antioxidants to prevent skin cell damage
- Promotes collagen production and brightens skin tone
- Improves skin elasticity and firmness
- Diminishes the appearance of wrinkles
A moisturizer formulated for day use that will help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and help skin appear more radiant and youthful.
- Helps promote moisturized, luminous skin
- Helps pores to appear smaller
- Helps to improve the look of skin texture
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps skin tone appear brighter and more even
- Helps to optimize the skin moisture barrier
- Can be used as a makeup primer too
Detox Facial Pads
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Elasta-derm C - An antioxidant and age-defying complex that helps regulate circadian rhythms, fight free radical damage, minimize the appearance of wrinkles, and lighten and even the skin tone.
- Bakuchiol - A natural antioxidant and skin-restoring ingredient, it is a gentler alternative to retinol. Its soothing and smoothing properties help reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, boost collagen production, improve skin texture and even the skin tone.
- Salicylic Acid - A member of the Beta-hydroxy acid family, it is used to exfoliate dead skin cells, treat acne breakouts, reduce inflammation, and improve overall skin texture.
- Glycolic Acid - A naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), it works to exfoliate pore-clogging, dead skin cells that sit on the skin surface and helps retexturize, brighten and refresh lackluster skin.
- Lactic Acid - A naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid produced by fermentation of milk, it hydrates, gently exfoliates, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improves overall skin tone and texture.
- Witch Hazel Extract - A skin conditioner known for its anti-irritant, astringent, skin clearing, softening and soothing properties.
- Ectoin - A naturally occurring molecule in the Extremolyte family, it helps protect skin cells from environmental & UV damage. Reduces inflammation, improves skin barrier function, and maintains balanced hydration.
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Hyaluronic Filling Spheres™ - A dehydrated form of Hyaluronic Acid that swells with moisture when applied. Helps provide intense moisturization, improve the look of deeper lines and wrinkles, improve skin firmness and elasticity, and add volume to the appearance of facial contours.
- Ceramide NP - A naturally occurring, long chain of lipids (fats) that are major components of the skin’s outer layers, it supports the renewal of the skin's natural protective layer and forms an effective barrier against moisture loss.
- Retinol - Commonly known as Vitamin A, it is a skin-restoring, wrinkle-smoothing, firming ingredient and an antioxidant, allowing it to improve a range of skin concerns related to visible signs of aging.
- Sytenol® A - A natural antioxidant and skin-restoring ingredient found in the babchi plant; it is a gentler alternative to retinol. Its soothing and smoothing properties help reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, boost collagen production, improve skin texture and even the skin tone.
- Retinol Molecular Film Fluid - A very thin film that contains stabilized Retinol (Vitamin A) and Tocopherol (Vitamin E) to enhance its delivery and absorption into the skin. Helps to minimize trans-epidermal water loss and provide a soft and pleasant feel to the skin.
- Lipochroman® - A synthetic molecule that has a similar structure to Vitamin E, it works as a super potent antioxidant to help prevent damage to skin cells and tissues which trigger skin aging.
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Crystalide™ - A skin radiance promoter and smoothening agent. It is a bio-harmonical peptide which preserves skin transparency by inducing the chaperone protein a-crystallin while its soft-polish effect reveals a uniform glow
- Miniporyl™ - A red clover extract known for its purifying and rebalancing properties – specifically to rebalance skin conditions responsible for pore enlargement
- Floraesters - An oil-free jojoba derived emollient that increases skins hydration and improves the skin barrier function
- Niacinamide – A derivative of Vitamin B3, its anti-inflammatory properties help relieve blemishes and skin irritations; helps boost skin metabolism to minimize fine lines & wrinkles, diminish hyperpigmentation & combat free radicals
- Hyaluronic Acid - A naturally occurring molecule that can hold 1,000 times its weight in water. Helps provide hydration, improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin texture and elasticity
- RonaFlair – A titanium dioxide & mica sphere technology to fill wrinkles and create an even, diffuse light distribution
Detox Facial Pads
<p>Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Methyl Gluceth-20, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Ectoin, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Sorbitol, Dihydroxy Methylchromone, Bakuchiol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Carbonate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, D-Limonene.</p>
<p>Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Retinol, Bakuchiol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycosphingolipids, Ceramide NP, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Bisabolol, Tocotrienols, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, BHT, Lecithin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Squalene, Beta-Sitosterol, Octadecendioic Acid, Acetic Acid, Linalool, Geraniol, Amyl Cinnamal.</p>
Soft Focus Hydrating Day Cream
<p>Aqua (Water), Dicaprylyl Ether, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Triheptanoin, Cetyl Alcohol, C13-15 Alkane, Stearyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Isopentyldiol, Jojoba Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate 80, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-10, Niacinamide, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, Glyceryl Caprylate, Alcohol, Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019)</p>
Detox Facial Pads
The thin, soft single-use pad contains the perfect amount of moisture, delivering a cool, refreshing cleansing treatment that leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and comforted.Hydro-Screen
The clear golden serum has a luxuriously silky feel and a subtle, pleasant scent. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling smooth, soft, and comforted, with no tackiness.Soft Focus Hydrating Day Cream
The translucent white, rich and dense cream spreads easily with a cushiony feel. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling moist and soothed.
Gently wipe face, neck and décolleté with a Detox Pad. Avoid the upper and lower eyelids. Do not rinse off. Allow to absorb.
Apply 2-3 drops of Hydro-Screen to your face, neck and décolleté. Allow the serum to completely absorb into skin.
Finish by applying the Soft Focus Day Cream to your face, neck and décolleté.
- We know that many of our customers like to use Hydro-Screen as the last step in their routine due to its ultra-versatility. Used last (after Soft Focus) will leave your skin looking dewier than if the last step is Soft Focus, as recommended. You can even mix them.
- Use any excess product should be applied to the backs of your hands – they age too!